Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa
301 South Gulfview Blvd
Clearwater, Florida, USA, 33767
Tel: +1 727 373 1234
Fax: +1 727 441 3672
Clearwater Beach Hotels
Feel the warm breeze, breathe in the fresh, salt air and step into the lobby of one of the most remarkable resort hotels on Florida’s west coast. Set between the Intercoastal Waterway and the Gulf of Mexico, Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa offers world-class amenities and award-winning service.
- Live like a local in oversized guestrooms with fully equipped kitchens and enjoy views of the beautiful Gulf of Mexico
- Indulge in a life-changing experience and reserve a private poolside cabana complete with a wet bar, 42-inch flat-screen television, personal restroom, climate control, phone and wireless high-speed Internet service, cabana food and beverage packages and a “service” call button feature
- Connect to the power of personal wellness at Sandava Spa offering treatments to relax, rejuvenate, energize, hydrate or detoxify
- Kick back and relax – or plan a day of adventure. Select your lounge chair poolside, or at the beach, pedal down the boardwalk or meet a local movie star at Clearwater Marine Aquarium
- Enjoy variety at our creative dining outlets, all offering menus featuring food from natural, local and sustainable sources
- Host memorable meetings or your dream wedding at our remarkable hotel. Leave every detail to our award-winning staff
From breathtaking views in an unmatched location on Clearwater Beach to impeccable service, this is everything you’ve come to expect from Hyatt. Book your accommodations online today for exceptional rates.
Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa Launches Free Wi-Fi Across All Guest Rooms and Social Spaces
Industry-Leading Offer for All Guests Independent of Booking Method or Loyalty Program
Whether dining in or out, Hyatt Regency Clearwards Beach has a holiday dining option for everyone.
Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa Is Honored With ConventionSouth’s Annual Readers’ Choice Award
Since creation in 2001, this is the second time that Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa has received the award, making it an even greater honor to present it with a 2014 Readers’ Choice Award.
Dena Roady named General Manager of Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa
Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa announced the appointment of Dena Roady as General Manager. Roady has a long history with Hyatt, which spans 17 years and various roles in 10 North America full service properties.
2014 Certificate of Excellence
Winner - TripAdvisor 2014 Certificate of Excellence
Clearwater Beach Sugar Sand Festival Wins Silver Adrian Award
Annual ten-day sand-sculpting event receives industry recognition and announces new dates for 2014
Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Named a Top Workplace in Tampa Bay
Clearwater Beach resort places in the top 10 of mid-size companies
Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa honored with prestigious "Elite" certification